Leicester Prevent is inviting applications from groups and organisations that can support the Prevent Strategy through the development of projects in 2019-2020. We are aiming to find innovative ways to prevent people from becoming radicalised to support or carry out acts of terrorism.
Potential projects must focus explicitly on one or more of the following objectives in line with the revised Prevent strategy:
- reducing the risk of radicalisation within a particular sector (eg. health) or demographic (eg. young people
- working with vulnerable individuals or groups through outreach projects
- addressing terrorist use of the internet through online radicalisation
- delivering new and innovative ways of working to deliver Prevent objectives
- working to reduce the risk of radicalisation in Leicester
The deadline for applications is 15th January 2019.
If you are interested, you can find the expression of interest below.